EFFECTIVE DATE: July 1st, 2017
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED We collect information from you directly, from third parties, as well as automatically related to your use of the Site and Services. We may combine the information we collect about you in these contexts.
Information We Collect Directly. In order for you to access certain Services and to purchase items and products that we offer via the Sites, we may require you to provide us with certain information including: (1) contact data (such as your name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address); and/or (2) financial data (such as your account or credit card number and other payment details). We may also collect additional optional information, such as preferences, birthday (MM/DD), wish lists and other account or profile information. If you choose to communicate with us via e-mail or other methods, or choose to complete online forms, surveys, or product reviews, any information provided in such communication is collected and may be maintained by us.
Your Content and Activities. We store and may publicly display the information that you submit or post to the Sites for public display, such as product reviews. We also may collect information about the products you view, products you add to your cart, and your purchase history.
USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED generally, we use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To complete your purchase, process your transactions (including returns and exchanges), and fulfill your orders (including to ship products to you).
- To administer contests or sweepstakes, including to contact winners.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Sites and Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To contact you to ask your opinion on various topics that may be of interest to you and/or may help us serve you better.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Sites.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to contact you regarding products, services, and information we believe you would find useful, and to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising on out Site and on third party websites.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and the products and services available in our Stores, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our services, products and the Sites, and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
SHARING OF INFORMATION Generally, we share your information, including your personal information, as follows:
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Policy.
- Marketing Partners. We may also share your information, including name and contact information, with other companies who may want to send you information about their products or services, unless you have specifically requested that we not share your information with such companies. You may opt-out of our sharing your information in this way, as set forth in the Choices section below.
- When you post content (such as reviews) on our Sites, your name any information that you post will be available to, and searchable by, all users and visitors of the Sites.
- Business Transfers. If all or part of our business, assets, Stores or Sites are merged with or sold to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, your personal information will be transferred to the surviving or acquiring company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena or other legal processes.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or other purposes.
Pixel Tags. Pixel tags (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or clear GIFs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, though, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages, not stored on your hard drive. We might use clear GIFs to track the activities of users of our Sites, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage. We and our third-party service providers also might use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Do Not Track Browser Settings. Our Sites currently do not recognize browser do-not-track signals/requests. (For more information about Do Not Track signals, please click here). You can, however, opt out of certain targeted advertising as noted below.
You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information about interest-based advertising and ad networks, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.aboutads.info/choices (DAA), and www.networkadvertising.org/opt... (NAI). Opting out of one or more NAI or DAA member networks (many of which will be the same) only means that those members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you. It does not mean you will no longer receive any ads on our Sites or other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing. Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies, if you erase your cookies, or if you use a different computer or change web browsers, your NAI or DAA opt-out may no longer be effective.
CHOICES We give you choices about whether to receive marketing and promotional emails from us, and whether we share your name and contact info with third parties.
Communications From Us. As noted we may contact you about information, products and services (including third party) that we think may interest you. To opt out of such promotional emails, simply opt out using the unsubscribe feature in any such email or log in to your account and update your preference in the (Need to Add My Account Link) section.
Third Party Sharing. If you do not want us to share your name and contact information with third parties so that they may contact you directly with information, offers and other promotional content of their own, simply opt out by emailing us at (Need to add NRC email address), unchecking the relevant box at the time of setting up your account, or logging to your account and updating your preferences in the (Need to Add My Account Link) section. Please note that your opt out is only effective on a going-forward basis, it will not affect any information we have already shared.
ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION To update your account profile information at any time, login to your account and updated the personal information in the section. We may keep a copy of your prior information for a period of time, as part of our business records and our backup data.
USER CONTENT We also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, product review boards, and news groups available to you, and allow you to post reviews and other content on our Site. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose information in this manner.
CHILDREN’S INFORMATION Our Sites do not target children, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13).
THIRD PARTY PLUGINS AND SOCIAL NETWORKING FEATURES At times, we may incorporate some third-party social networking features on the Sites or utilize third-party provided platforms to publish or manage the Sites or portions thereof. For example, our Sites may include social media features and widgets, such as the Facebook Like button and the “Share this” button, as well as other interactive mini-programs that run on our Sites and enable certain features to work (e.g., blogs and comments). These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Sites, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly and for other purposes. These features are displayed on our Sites, but are hosted by third parties, and are subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.