Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Team Associated Apex2 Sport, Datsun 240Z
Team Associated is excited to bring you the Japanese classic Datsun 240Z in radio-controlled form. Built on a budget friendly Apex2 Sport chassis, the Team Associated Datsun 240Z is a beautiful true-to-life scale version of the full-size counterpart! The Apex2 Sport chassis features some of the latest features in on road racing. A front and rear independent suspension with oil-damped shocks and active rear toe give the Apex2 Sport the ultimate in handling on uneven tarmac. This makes it a perfect platform for the Datsun 240Z! The #30125C LiPo Combo features all of the above plus a Reedy WolfPack LiPo battery and Reedy battery charger.
- For better handling, A-arm front and rear independent suspension keeps the Apex2 chassis under control during the wildest of driving conditions.
- Plastic body shock absorbers smooth out the bumps when cruising around the streets.
- Active rear suspension allows the amount of toe change to be adjusted through the suspension cycle, increasing or decreasing rear grip.
- A sealed center driveline keeps dirt and debris out for smooth and reliable power delivery.
- The Reedy 550 15-turn 3-slot motor provides plenty of torque and tire ripping speed.
- Reedy SC500X programmable brushed ESC (program card sold separately) and Reedy Sport 55015-turn 3-slot brushed motor.
- 550-sized brushed motor
- Programmable ESC (with aftermarket program card)
- Sealed receiver box
- Steel 25T servo horn
- Adjustable hook and loop battery straps
- Steel dog bones and drive axles
- Sealed front and rear gear differentials
- Injection-molded brake calipers and rotors
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable shock mounting locations
- Bolt-on steering plates
- Molded one-piece tire rods and steering links
- Adjustable body post height locations
- Active rear toe suspension design
- Plastic tub main chassis
- Shorty battery box
- POM-filled injection molded pivot balls
- Oilite bushings