Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Adventures can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the sand, dirt, snow or mud than the TF2 LWB RTR. Part scale truck, part adventurer, your TF2 LWB RTR is ready for your mud kicking trail-loving lifestyle! The TF2 LWB RTR has both detailed styling and aggressive performance. You will find a balance of capability and performance built into every TF2 LWB RTR. Performance of the TF2 LWB RTR is smooth and with its single speed transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bulletproof transfer case and quality metal components throughout. The TF2 LWB RTR is truly a work of art in both appearance and performance.
- Drivetrain: The R3 Single Speed Transmission comes with a tough cast metal case and wider gears to allow for more abuse along with a Delrin Spur with Slipper Clutch. It also features a sturdy billet aluminum motor mount for durability. The TF2 LWB RTR includes the Hammer Transfer Case. Packed with scale detail, the case features a cast metal exterior and the same heavy duty .8 Mod Widened Gears for durability. Drawing on the success of the RC4WD MOA gear sets, the TF2 LWB RTR Drivetrain has the most durable gears RC4WD has to offer so the TF2 LWB RTR can stay on the trail, day after day. The most scale accurate axles on the market, the RC4WD Cast Yota II Axles feature innovative round knuckles, lower mounting points and compact offset pumpkins. The Drive Shafts for the TF2 LWB RTR are a design featuring bulletproof steel universals and a high quality plastic shaft for great driveline angles and durability on the trail.
- Suspension: The TF2 LWB RTR Chassis features a molded fuel cell that doubles as an electronics storage box and an aluminum, frame mounted under cab electronics tray for multiple mounting options for your electronics. The TF2 LWB RTR includes a set of RC4WD Ultimate Scale Shocks. These shocks are designed for ultimate scale looks and optimum performance. They're machined from billet aluminum, are internally sprung and are completely rebuildable! The TF2 LWB RTR Chassis is a machined billet aluminum ladder frame design with leaf springs, scale shock hoops, chassis servo mounts and hard body mounts for maximum strength. The TF2 LWB RTR includes a set of RC4WD White Stamped Steel 1.55" Internal Beadlock Wheels. These wheel offer a super tough paintable white finish, aluminum internal ring and popular 6 Lug design. Every TF2 LWB RTR needs a tough set or rock grabbing tires and the included Mud Thrashers in X3 Compound deliver the traction as well as perfect scale looks in just the right size.
- The Details: The Mojave Body Set includes add on windshield wipers, mirrors, marker light details and door handles for the ultimate in scale looks. Realistic dashboard decals come pre-installed. The Body features late model style square headlights, chrome bumpers and a redesigned shape of the classic 4x4 body style. The redesigned shape is more accurately proportioned and offers better details. The Body Set includes a great dropped bed molded directly into the body. It's perfect for carrying all your scale accessories or spare wheel and tire! The RTR also includes RC4WD officially licensed Marlin Crawlers injection molded Side Sliders, along with front and rear tube bumpers. The Marlin Crawlers Front Bumper has a winch mount platform built in to accept any of our RC4WD licensed Warn Winches!
- Hammer Transfer Case
- Ratio: 1.47:1
- Gears: Wide .8 Mod Hardened Steel Gears
- Features: 8 Bearings, Cast Casing, Hardened Gears
- R3 Single Speed Transmission
- Ratios: Pinion/Spur 14/64 = 4.57:1
- Internal Ratio: 1.78:1
- Gears: Wide Steel .8 Mod, Delrin Spur, Slipper Clutch
- Yota II Ultimate Scale Cast Axles
- Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67:1
- Width (Using 4mm TF2 Hexes): 176.5mm
- Trail Finder 2 Chassis
- Features: Billet Aluminum Constriction, Adjustable Shock Hoops
- Drive Shafts
- High Quality Plastic Material, Very Durable High Quality Steel Yokes
- Name: 1.55" OEM Beadlock Wheels
- Hub: 12mm Hex
- Width: 22mm
- Back Spacing: 9mm
- Features: Stamped Steel, Aluminum Hub, Internal Beadlock, Very Scale Looking, 6 Lug Design
- Marlin Crawlers Rear Plastic Tube Bumper
- Marlin Crawlers Side Plastic Sliders
- Authentic Looking Crawler Style Bumper, High Quality Flexible Plastic, Extremely Durable, Very Scale
- TF2 Truck Dimensions
- Wheelbase: 12.36in/314mm
- Width: 8.46in/215mm
- Height: 8.27in/210mm
- Ground Clearance: 2.09in/53mm
- (1) RC4WD Trail Finder 2 "LWB" RTR w/Mojave II Four Door Body Set
- (1) XR3 2.4Ghz Transmitter (Z-R0009)
- (1) Instruction Manual
Needed To Complete:
- Battery (Consult your "ESC" manual)
- Compatible Battery Charger
- While some components may come assembled, we always recommend that you check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
- Final Drive Ratios: 1st - 62.1:1, 2nd - 22.75:1