Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
This is the Element RC Enduro24 Ecto 1/24 4WD RTR Scale Mini Trail Truck. With the addition of the Ecto body the Enduro24 immediately stands out from the crowd. The aggressive yet classic styling makes this body option a popular choice by many just like the 1/10 scale Ecto rock crawler. Inspired by larger crawlers this 1/24 scale crawler is packed with features not common to this smaller size of crawler. Featuring full time 4WD driven from a divorced transfer case connected to the front mounted motor and transmission the Enduro24 was built with performance in mind. Metal vertical chassis rails and four link suspension surround this drivetrain creating a solid rock crawling platform. Powering the Enduro24 is a 2-in1 receiver/ESC unit, a powerful steering servo, high torque brushed motor and a 1S LiPo battery. This truck is ready for hours of crawling adventures.
- 4-Link Front and Rear Suspension: Front and rear injection-molded 4-link suspension allows for smooth articulation to crawl over rough terrain.
- Forward-Mounted Motor and Divorced Transfer Case: The forward-mounted motor puts the heaviest part of the rig over the front tires. This forward-bias weight keeps the front tires on the ground and provides better front grip during ascents. The divorced transfer case provides a lower center of gravity in a compact space. Not only does this combination perform well, it also adds scale realism, allowing for plenty of room should you want to add a custom body or interior.
- Wheels and Tires: Crawl, grip and climb over obstacles with black, injection-molded, single-piece rims wrapped in soft compound rubber tires.
- Chassis Mounted Servo (CMS): The chassis-mounted servo provides maximum steering while maintaining scale looks.
- Single-piece polycarbonate Trailrunner body
- 2.4GHz 2-Channel radio
- 2-in-1 receiver and ESC combo
- Single-cell LiPo included
- Charger included
- 7mm wheel hexes
- Vertical metal chassis rails
- Soft compound rubber tires
- Soft, coil-over shock absorbers
- Telescoping center driveshafts
- Removable front bumper
- Adjustable body posts
- Steel pivot balls
Specifications:Scale Size: 1:24 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run
Length: 215mm (8.46in)
Width: 102mm (4.02in)
Wheelbase: 128mm (5.04in)
Internal Gear Ratio: varies
- (1) Enduro24 Ecto 1/24 4WD RTR Scale Mini Trail Truck with 2.4Ghz Radio
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter