Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
ALL IN THE DETAILS. Modeled after the small 1980s 4x4 kei car designs out of Japan, the Bushido features awesome looks on a capable chassis.
The single-piece polycarbonate body comes prepainted with clear windows and includes a highly detailed decal sheet along with extra decals for making the Bushido your own. With injection-molded mirrors, grill, wipers, snorkel, bumpers, and rear bed cage for added scale realism, this rig is sure to look great on the trail.
Out of the box, the Bushido Off-Road 4X4 is ready to tackle the elements -- your journey begins here!
OFFICIALLY LICENSED TIRES: Gripping the trail is a set of officially licensed General GrabberTM X3 tires molded in a high-performance, soft compound rubber. The General GrabberTM X3 tires are mounted on a set of Element RC Ocho beadlock wheels. No more worrying if your RTR tires will come unglued.
- Bushido 1-piece body thermoformed in high-strength polycarbonate
- Clear windows
- Molded grill
- Replaceable headlight lenses
- Adjustable front and rear injection-molded bumpers
- Injection-molded snorkel, wipers, and mirrors
- Realistic styling
- Injection-molded rear bed cage
- Licensed 1.9" x 4.65" General GrabberTM X3 tires
- 11.8" (300mm) wheelbase
A PERFORMANCE RIG BUILT TO ENDURE. When hitting the trail, you want to do it with confidence and the answer is the Enduro Trail Truck!
At the heart of the Enduro is our revolutionary StealthR X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The StealthR X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently of the front drive across three levels: stock overdrives the front end 5.7% (installed in RTR), option 1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear (available separately), and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83% (included with RTR).
Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful power will not be an issue.
We relocated the steering link assembly from the conventional location to behind the axle (BTA). This feature greatly improves approach angle and front end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle.
The Enduro Trail Truck comes ready for adventure right out of the box, with performance-driven Reedy Power electronics. The ultra-smooth and powerful, 16-turn 5-slot brushed crawler motor and Reedy Power SC480X electronic speed controller with T-plug connector supply ample power to this tough rig. Controlling the beast on the trail is our 3-channel XP130 2.4GHz radio and Reedy Power high-torque metal-gear servo.
With all this packed in one box, we know the Enduro Trail Truck is ready for the trail -- Are you?
BTA STEERING & ALUMINUM STEERING PLATES: Behind-the-axle steering provides better approach angles, more clearance, and a cleaner look. Bolt-on aluminum steering plates allow for more adjustment, strength, and future modification for the user.
INTEGRATED SERVO WINCH MOUNT: Mounting a winch directly to the chassis is the strongest and most reliable spot on any trail rig. Positioned alongside the steering servo for overall chassis balance and weight distribution.
THREADED ALUMINUM SHOCK BODIES: Threaded aluminum and fluid-filled, these shocks come with plastic collars and bleeder caps for easy tuning. Perfect for keeping the vehicle stable on the trail and retaining oil even in the roughest terrain.
REEDY POWER CRAWLER MOTOR: The new Reedy Power 5-slot 16-turn brushed crawler motor provides ample torque with a smooth power delivery. This allows for slow, precise acceleration while maintaining consistent power over rough terrain and obstacles.
REEDY POWER ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER (ESC): The water-resistant SC480X brushed ESC is specifically programmed for crawling with proportional forward/reverse, dual auxiliary power output leads, LiPo low-voltage cutoff protections, and T-plug connector.
RADIO & SERVO: The XP130, 2.4GHz, 3-channel radio and receiver together with a Reedy Power metal-gear, water-resistant servo pushing out 208oz-in (15kg-cm) of torque at 6V is the perfect setup for keeping the Enduro under control on the trail.
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Adjustable front track bar
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock tower mount positions
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring and idler gears
- Machined steel top shaft
- Steel servo horn
- Heavy-duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
- (1) Enduro Bushido Trail Truck 4X4 RTR 1/10 Rock Crawler with:
- Reedy 5-Slot 16-Turn High Torque motor
- Reedy Power SC480X electronic speed controller
- Reedy Power high-torque 1523MG metal gear servo
- XP130 2.4GHz 3-Channel Transmitter and Receiver
- Extra Decal Sheets
- Reedy Compact Balance Charger (ASC27201)
- Reedy LiPo battery (ASC758)
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter