Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Team Associated Pro2 RT10SW RTR, Black
Rat Rods, Street Rods and Hot Rods
A culture of enthusiasts that modify their older coupes' weight for reduction, improve vehicle aerodynamics, and tune their engines to produce more power. Becoming popular after World War II, these heavy, older cars underwent drastic surgery to chop their tops, lower and slope their windshields backward, and compete in speed contests.
The passion for these rods still lives today and Team Associated pays tribute to the genre with the Pro2 RT10SW rat rod, which is based on the 9-time ROAR Short Course National Championship-winning trucks, featuring a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system as well as our DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear digital high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box--all of this packaged together in an outstanding factory-finished body. The RT10SW beast will keep you cornering with the included high-grip all-terrain tires and lightweight wheels.
Team Associated's Pro2 RT10SW is a highly detailed and fun-to-drive Ready-to-Run RC Rat Rod. Based on our championship-winning short course truck, the Pro2 RT10SW features some of the latest features in racing. A durable, lightweight aluminum top shaft, rugged steel turnbuckles, and adjustable suspension geometry give the Pro2 RT10SW the ultimate in handling on all terrain!
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2S or 3S LiPo battery packs
- Impact-absorbing front and rear bumpers
- Adjustable body mounts
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Metric hardware throughout
- 22 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
|Scale Size:||1:10 Scale|
|Internal Gear Ratio:||2.6:1|
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Required to Complete
Four AA batteries for radio-controlled car radio
Suitable NiMh or 2S or 3S LiPo RC car battery
Radio control battery charger
Other helpful items: Silicone Shock Fluid, Silicone Diff Fluid, Body Scissors (#1737) Reamer / Hole Punch (#1499), FT Wrench Set (#1519), Hobby Knife, Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters, Soldering Iron, Calipers or a Precision Ruler