Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
A PERFORMANCE RIG BUILT TO ENDURE
When hitting the trail, you want to do it with performance and confidence. So, we bring you the Enduro Trail Truck, Zuul RTR!
Aimed towards the serious RC rock crawler enthusiast, the new Enduro Trail Truck, Zuul RTR is packed full of performance features that are sure to impress.
Reliable performance you can count on. The Gatekeeper Suspension package (GKSTM) consists of rear trailing arms that move the shocks forward, allowing a larger window for shock tuning and providing improved weight bias. The trailing arms are paired with a rear anti-roll bar for a more stable and consistent suspension when crawling on the rocks. An adjustable aluminum track bar mount firmly bolted to the chassis rail gives the Enduro more reliable and responsive steering without the flex. Our shock mount inserts with multiple mounting positions allow for precise suspension tuning, whether they're moving the shocks up, down, forward, or back.
The performance doesn't stop there. The Enduro Trail Truck, Zuul is built on our proven stamped steel C-channel Enduro chassis and retains the same awesome features as before.
The behind-the-axle (BTA) steering link greatly improves approach angle and front-end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle. The Stealth R X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently of the front drive across three levels: stock overdrives the front end 5.7% (installed in RTR), option 1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear (available separately), and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83% (included with RTR).
Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful and reliable power will not be an issue.
With all these amazing features packed in one box, we know the Enduro Trail Truck, Zuul RTR is a high-performance rock crawling machine that's ready to take on the terrain. - Are you?
The #40124C LiPo Combo includes a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug.
- STEALTH X R TRANSMISSION: Our transmission features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently of the front drive in 3 levels: stock overdrives the front 5.7%, option 1 (not included) is a one-to-one drive ratio and option 2 overdrives the front 11.83%.
- ALUMINUM TRACK BAR MOUNT: The GKS package includes an aluminum track bar mount bolted directly to the steel frame rail, making the front suspension more rigid and flex-free with a more precise steering feel.
- SHOCK MOUNT INSERTS: GKS shock mount inserts provide drivers with the ability to tune shock angle, droop, and vehicle ride height without affecting spring preload.
- REAR ANTI-ROLL BAR: The rear anti-roll bar helps keep the rear suspension stable while driving over rough terrain and improves climbability on steep inclines or side hills.
- REEDY POWER CRAWLER MOTOR: The Reedy Power 5-slot 14-turn brushed 550 crawler motor provides ample torque with a smooth power delivery. This allows for slow precise acceleration while maintaining consistent power over rough terrain and obstacles.
- REEDY POWER ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER (ESC): The water-resistant SC480X brushed ESC is specifically programmed for crawling, with proportional forward/reverse, dual auxiliary power output leads, LiPo low-voltage cutoff protections, and T-plug connector.
- TRAILING ARM REAR SUSPENSION: At the heart of the Gatekeeper Suspension are the rear trailing arms. This design moves the shocks forward, thus improving weight bias. Because the shock mounting points are farther forward on the lower links and chassis, this allows for a larger window for shock tuning and an optimized anti-roll bar mounting position.
More Chassis Features:
- Behind-the-axle (BTA) steering
- Aluminum steering plates
- Integrated servo winch mount
- Threaded aluminum shock bodies
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- 12mm steel wheel hexes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Heavy-duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
- Steel 25T servo horn
- Adjustable front track bar